Spring is almost here! Soon the weather will be warmer, flowers will be in full bloom, and the birds will be chirping away! We’re excited about the Spring season and the joys the warmer weather will bring!
Don’t let your HVAC ruin your plans and check out 5 vital Spring maintenance tips for your HVAC.
- Replace your air filters regularly – a clogged and dirty air filter can add extra strain on your unit, forcing it to work harder. It can also cause an increase in energy consumption and potentially put your health at risk as dust mold, and other airborne pollutants circulating.
- Clear obstructions around your outdoor unit – remove any loose debris near that unit so your system can function properly.
- Clean your ducts – most of us rarely see our ductwork, so it tends to be forgotten. However, it plays an important role in your HVAC system.
- Upgrade your thermostat – an old and malfunctioning thermostat can affect the comfort level in your home. Consider an energy-efficient model with helpful features such as a programmable thermostat that allow you control to set your heating and cooling from anywhere!
- Sign up for HVAC Maintenance (Join our Q Club!) – keep your HVAC regularly maintained to keep your home comfortable year-round! With plans starting at $15/month.
Call TODAY for more details on one of our 3 programs! 972-441-7068