Fall is one of the best times of the year. The changing colors, cooler temperatures that let you sleep with the windows cracked, warm blankets, and pumpkin spice (debatable, we know).
It is also the best time to schedule a maintenance check on your furnace.
When our technicians check your furnace, they complete a multipoint checklist that includes:
- Conduct CO Test
- Inspect Ignition & Gas Operations of the Furnace
- Inspect All Electrical Controls for Safe Operation
- Inspect Blower & Inducer Draft Motor
- Check Heat Pump Operation (including Heat Strips)
- Clean Flame Sensor & Pressure Hose (Inspect Only)
- And More…
The sooner you call, the more you save. You will pay only $85 when you schedule your maintenance in the month of September. If you wait until November, the price increases to $100. You can always save more by joining the Q Club which gives you access to routine maintenance, priority scheduling, and other benefits.
If your furnace is past the point of investing, call to find out about our limited time Lennox® rebate and financing special!